Sunday, March 27, 2011

Manly Card

Hi!  Happy Sunday!

I hope you're all having a great weekend! It's been a busy one here, but I'm hoping to get some cards made today.  I made this card the other night for the Wacky Wednesday Challenge #31 which was to make a manly card.  My original idea was to make it a circle, but I kinda like this better.  It's pretty plain, but it's a "guy" card.  Haha
The flat back 'pearls' I got a few years ago...I think they're are actually inteded to be doll eyes.  I found them in the doll making supplies.  The Octagon was a basic shape in my SCAL library and the letters are from Plantin Scoolbook cut at 1 inch.  And some twine I got a Joannes in the jewelry supplies. 

Thanks for looking!  Hopefully I'll be back either later tonight or tomorrow with some more to share.

Melissa

1 comment:

mom2fivekiddos said...

Love your card! So cool! I am a new follower, sent by Momo!
If you have a moment, please check out my blog at www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com
Kristin

Post a Comment