Thursday, March 3, 2011

Argyle Birthday Cards

Happy Thursday!

So while I was looking through my cartridges trying to decide what bird I wanted to use for Robyn's Challenge this week, what zoo animal I want to use for the Wacky Wednesday Challenge, and what shaped card I wanted to make for Fantabulous Cricuts Challenge me Monday #49...I saw the argyle pattern in the Wild Card Cartridge and made something that didn't relate to any of the challenges!  I really am beginning to think I have ADD....or is it ADHD now?  In reality I have way to many ideas at once and the motivation usually kicks in right about the time I have to get ready for work...go figure.  So I'll have to work on the challenges tonite....or tomorrow......or this weekend....

I made two versions of this card, a girl version and a guy version.  They were super simple but I really like how they turned out.




Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Melissa

1 comment:

Noahsarkgirl said...

I came over from Momo and I just love these cards! I just got this cart and might have to scraplift it! Now a follower!

Post a Comment