Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Scooby Doo Thank You

Hello!

I got SCAL back in October for my birthday and never really did anything with it besides load it on my computer.  I never even attempted to hook up my cricut to try it out, lazy and just busy with other stuff.  I got the program for my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law for Christmas and they were asking how to use it, so I figured I better learn!  My son is OBSESSED with Scooby Doo, he watches the cartoons and movies all the time.  His theme for his birthday this year was.....Scooby Doo.... so I thought it would be cool if I could make some thank you cards that had Scooby on it.  I looked around and didn't really want to use stickers so I thought I'd try and see how hard it is to make one on SCAL.  I google searched Scooby SVG images and luckily found one that was pretty easy.  (after attempting to make my own, which wasn't that hard thanks to Youtube, but the lines weren't defined enough so it was kind of a mess)

I really like how these turned out.  Not going to lie I did a happy dance when Scooby actually came out looking pretty good, and I like how the cards have a sort of retro-ish feel to them.  What do you think? 



Thanks for looking!  Have a great night!



No comments:

Post a Comment