Friday, April 22, 2011

New Stamps and a Mother's Day Card

Hi There!

Two days in a row?!?!  What's going on???  Haha.
I ordered some new stamps a few weeks ago from Pink by Design.  I desperately needed new "saying" stamps and they were having a sale....you know how that goes.  I was looking at them last night at 3 in the morning because I was SUPER awake still (must be feeling better....) and I had this idea for the card I made.  These stamps are AWESOME!  They stamp soooo well!  I literally pulled it out of the package put in on a block and it stamped perfect from the first time.  I've never had clear stamps stamp perfect for me the first time.  :)  I guess it's a good thing that I had already ordered more a few days ago.... haha




 The stamps are from the Our Mothers set.  Martha Stewart coarse glitter, Recollections pearls, heart Nestabilities and Pink Paislee 365 Degrees patterned paper.  The layout is an older Mojo Monday sketch from January that I had sitting my my desk.

Pink By Design is also having a free shipping sale that lasts until the 25th.  Go get some stamps!!!  Unfortunately I was too impatient to wait a few days or I could have taken advantage of that sale too...haha Oh well......at least I'm getting my stamps! :)

Happy Friday!
Melissa

1 comment:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a gorgeous card!

Momo sent me, and I am now a follower.

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment