I made this card for the Cricut Cardz Callenge #63. The rules were to make a St. Patricks Day card with no Shamrocks. I had to have the Indie Arts Cartridge when I first got my Cricut and hadn't even used it till today! I saw a lot of these lips for Vanlentine's Day and thought they'd look cute in green too. The glitter strips are just made using some sticky strp and Martha Stewart glitter. I've always liked how it adds glitter to the card without so much of the mess....and no drying time! Woohoo!
I also got my first blog award! Thanks so much to Theresa over at Scrappers Anonymous, it was so sweet of her to think of me. :)
With this award we are supposed to thank the person who gave us the award and link it back to their blog, share 8 things about yourself and pass it on to 8 people making sure to inform the individuals about their award.
1. If I worked out as much as I thought about working out...I'd be in AMAZING shape!!
2. I have enough cardstock and paper to open my own store, seriously it's ridiculous, I'm addicted. It doesn't really help that there is a paper store here that sells cardstock 45 sheets for a dollar. Luckily it's 35 minutes away or I'd be there weekly!
3.I love stalking blogs and Etsy. I can spend hours doing it and then wonder why I never have time to acutally make cards.
4. I'm not a morning person, at all! I'd much rather stay up late than get up early. I envy people that can get up and start their day hours before me, haha...this could also be another reason why I never seem to have time to get anything done.
5. I've avoided getting a Cricut up until this past June. I never thought I would use it (I know, what was I thinking?!?!) My mother-in-law has had one since they came out but it never appealed to me. Then I started seeing YouTube videos...and it was all over, I NEEDED IT!
6. I'm inspired by a lot of different styles, I love cutsy, vintage/shabby, simple and also really intricate. Although I'm not really good at doing all of them, I do like to try once in a while.
7. I love all things Zebra. I even have zebra keyboard stickers (I LOVE the leopard ones too!) and a zebra cell phone cover.
8. We love ICarly! Its pretty much either that or Spongebob on at our house.
Here's the 8 people I'm giving this award to:
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great night!!